Confused regarding the choice of the best company for Network Marketing?
Here are three parameters which will help you to decide the best company for Network Marketing:
People and Philosophy:
The first thing that you should evaluate before joining the MLM is the people culture and the philosophy of the company.
Now the question arises, How to evaluate people and philosophy of any MLM organization?
Here are some factors which will answer your question:
1. Binding Force – Binding force tells you about the force which binds the associates to the company. When you join the company, don’t see how much you will earn or how did seniors earned? Just observe and find out the binding force which unites the associates. Is it motivation among the people or anything else.
2. People culture – People culture is a highly important determinant in any company which will help you grow. Observe, the people culture in the company is it friendly or motivating or competitive.
Culture outperforms strategy every time,
and culture with strategy is unbeatable.
A company without good culture cannot build a sustainable business.
3. Leadership – Leadership is capacity to translate vision into reality. Leaders with vision lead you towards the success. The secret to success is Good Leadership and, Good Leadership is all about making the lives of team members better. Company with Great leaders concentrate on Learning and development, not just on making money. Knowledge can only drive you to success.
The best leaders don’t create followers, they create leaders.
4. Training Methodology – The company with surpassing training Methodology will lead you towards success in network marketing. There is nothing training cannot do, nothing is above its reach. It can transform corrupt morals to ethics. It can destroy bad principles and recreate great ones. It can lift a man to perform excellently. Training should focus on the learning and development of a person and the business.
It’s all to do with the training: you can do a lot if you’re properly trained.
– Queen Elizabeth
5. Learning and Development – Network marketing is all about the learning and development of a person. The company which focuses on learning and development is the best company since education is the only key to success.
Success requires learning as fast as world is changing.
– Warren Bennie
This parameter must be assessed before enrolling any network marketing company. This parameter can be evaluated by judging the following factors.
1. Valuable – The Product or services company is offering must be worthy, value for money. Analyze if your company is selling a scheme or incongruous product. The company without a good product or Services can be a scam.
2. Enjoyable – The Product company providing should be agreeable. The Product should be propitious, Public favourite. For example- retail products, travel packages.
3. Economical – Product should be economically valuable that is nor much Expensive nor very cheap. It should be value for money.
4. Recurring Usage – It refers to the usage of the product repeatedly. For example- clothes will use repeatedly.
5. Adoption curve – The product should follow the adoption curve. Adoption curve refers to the estimation of the future of the product. It is the evaluation of whether the product demand is increasing in the future or not.
Plan, profit and payout:
1. Plan – The best business model in Network marketing is the Binary model.
2. Profit – Estimate the profit given by the company per acquisition.
3. Payout – Payout should be weekly or monthly not annually. The preferred payout is the weekly payout.
- Join networking marketing Today and start working with a good company.
- The best network marketing company is the company with ethics, best people culture, and best philosophy, great leaders, excellent pieces of training.
- The company which focuses more on learning and development.
- Company with valuable, enjoyable, economical products is good. The product should be used repeatedly for the future as well.
- Weekly payouts should be preferable in networking marketing with nice profit share.